Guessing that you don’t live under a rock…….
cannabis is known to have calming effects on people that indulge in its earthly powers.
Don’t be so quick to put that in your pipe and smoke it yet because cannabis can also have a great effect in a non-mind-altering way.
We all have our home methods of solving things. From putting toothpaste for a blemish quick fix, or even the Big Fat Greek Wedding movie method of using Windex, I appease any new way of DIY.
Hence why I was so happy to find out about Hemp oil:
First of all, Hemp oil is inexpensive—especially when you think of all the products it replaces: acne treatments, makeup to cover problem areas, moisturizers, and makeup removers, for instance.
Hemp oil is made from pressing the seeds of the plant. It has high levels of Vitamin A, C, and E.
Hemp Seed Oil is full of elements that essentially act as food for your skin, leaving it nourished and healthy.
- Plumps tired, dry skin: Rejuvenates the skin, creating a more youthful glow.
- Provides-long lasting moisture: If your skin gets dry halfway through the day, you may want to try this oil, since continued use over time will help your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Balance Oily Skin: Because hemp seed oil doesn’t clog pores, it’s often thought to be the ideal moisturizer for skin that has suffered from these issues.
- Skin calming: If you could use some relief from the feeling of some temporary skin irritation, this may be the oil for you. Hemp seed oil is naturally calming and the moisture it provides combats temporary discomfort.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Hemp seed oil can protect against different environmental factors and can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
It needs to be kept in the fridge.
However, you can look for it as a shelf-stable ingredient in other personal care products.