This month we’ve been up to some exciting projects with Bandier Studio B NYC.
(1) 8am Wednesday, February 15th – VIP Fitness Class with gifting and post-workout catering by Bluestone Lane
Foodie, Alex stone launched her conditioning method that ties into our wellness inspired menu at Bluestone Lane. By combining these conditioning principles and incorporating the use bands, slide discs, weights and specialized Pilates tools, selfMADE cohesively activates the intrinsic muscle groups to lengthen and tone, while also improving cardiovascular endurance and postural stability.
SelfMADE is dedicated to applying a holistic approach to fitness that is results-driven, yet is a sustainable fitness lifestyle. It has been the foundation for Alex’s athletic success and her international modelling career for the past 10 years.
A healthy, well-balanced breakfast is the most ideal and efficient breakfast to maintain your body for the promise of the day ahead. You don’t need to remind us about eating breakfast twice. We’re happy to help make the first nutritional choice of the day a priority, and a well-played decision.
(2) 6:30 pm Thursday, February 16th – Self Love Talk and authentic Wellness living
Ina addition, Alex also moderated an open-discussion on Self Love with an amazing and diverse panel of wellness entrepreneurs. Bluestone Lane is honored to be apart of such a fun night as well as a celebration of all things fitness, nutrition, and real beauty.
Bringing out beauty starts from within, and getting a little dirty with coffee scrub is just the beginning.
We had a great time making a DIY coffee scrub with all those that attended, and can’t wait to do it again!
The panel included:
- Olivia Perez, Blogger+ Fashion at Spring :: She knows a lot of amazing hidden gems in the city for self-care (spas, cleanses, rituals, etc.) She is also connected to a bunch of amazing women and likely has some great advice from them.
- Deborah Hanekamp, Mama Medicine:: She is a healer and can provide some really interesting advice on rituals that will help us practice self-love.
- Ali Alquiza :: Director of Marketing, Lively, is inspired by what makes women sexy today; smart, healthy, active and outgoing. Through focusing on bras and undies that blur the aesthetic lines of lingerie, active, and swim, Lively excellently combines high-style and comfort from each category.
- Chelsea Kocis Co- Founder of the boutique spin studios without NYC. Team indoor cycling which is fun, inspiriting, and community building. Chelsea is a great demonstration of how to juggle it all and keep self-love front of mind.
- Nicole Centeno-The talented lady behind the soups in the bottles, that are medicinally designed to bring mindful and plant based eating habits to your everyday life. She works to encourage how being mindful in all aspects to our life is just as nourishing as our meals.