I will always be a lifelong fan of the coffee scrub but with pregnancy, the caffeine can affect you in ways you might not know………especially because the skin is the biggest organ.
When picking a sugar scrub, it’s important to consider the types of sugars. For one, brown sugar is softer than granulated sugar, which is great when used on the face and sensitive skin. With raw sugar the main difference is that it is naturally coarse, so is usually reserved for the body.
The benefits include:
- The nutrient properties present in sugar help to protect skin against harmful toxins
- Sugar scrubs are strong moisturizers and conditioners due to the acid present
- Sugar scrubs that contain unrefined sugar cane also contain minerals that will help replenish and feed your skin. (calcium, magnesium…etc)
Always test it on your skin if you’re not sure at first!
My favorite: Coconut Crème Body Scrub
As said by Pure Fiji, the coconut crème body scrub is a luxuriously rich coconut crème body scrub. Pineapple extracts gently buff away dull skin cells and unclog pores to rejuvenate your skin. Vitamin rich coconut crème and exotic dilo, macadamia and sikeci nut extracts deeply moisturise and nourish – brightens and tones skin leaving skin smooth and revitalised.
Cold pressed virgin coconut oil, macadamia, dilo and sikeci oil, passionflower extracts, pineapple enzymes, wax beads
BENEFITS WITHIN PURE FIJI
- Natural cleansers derived from sugar cane and coconut.
- Pineapple enzymes gently exfoliate and brighten skin tone.
- Wax beads gently buff skin.
- Sulphate Free
- High in anti-oxidants, vitamins A,B,C,E, Omega 3,6,7 and 9